The Family Child Care Association (FHCCA) is a nonprofit organization which has served the Cedar Rapids metro area since 1972. When you join the FHCCA you not only raise your own professional level but also:
- Join a support network of area providers.
- Obtain the Association's monthly newsletter (via email).
- Obtain access to information which will help you on your road to professional development.
- Receive referrals from our referral network.
There are certain expectations for Members in order to be considered an active member and obtain all the requisite benefits.
- must be registered with the State of Iowa DHS and be active in the profession of child care.
- must renew their membership prior to the renewal date in order to remain active in the Association.
Family Home Child Care Provider Association Annual Fees are due each May.
*Your $36 membership fees include: referrals for childcare requests, 12 hours of Free DHS approved trainings, and 10 monthly newsletters via e-mail, as well as your membership in a professional organization and a network of other professional providers to partner with.